Monday, June 7, 2010

The beauty of absence;

I know I've been exceedingly negligent when it comes to blogging (bite me)... However, I have been quite effective in finding new fascinations to ease my stress regarding school and all the woes, traumas and heartbreaks it miserably bestows upon me. Therefore, this subsequently makes this very special post dedicated to all my (current) favourite things. *skips around, whistling numbers from The Sound of Music*

o.o" Anyway... here they are:


The Romanov Children



Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Image by http://aramismarron.deviantart.com/





Brigitte Bardot



Unicorns (and this image)
Photograph taken by http://andreaperrybevan.deviantart.com/



Betty Grable



and others...
...which aren't as worthy as these gems.
However, as much as I love these, I really can't be bothered expressing my fondness towards each in full detail... so therefore I'll just try to sum them up one by one in a single sentence (or lack thereof):
Romanov kiddies: They're tragic, innocent and mysterious.
Ariel: She's a redhead, a mermaid and a singer.
WWII: A disastrous yet riveting period of history.
Brigitte Bardot: She's a babe and an animal rights activist.
Unicorns: They're lovely (especially in that photo *nosebleed*)
Betty Grable: She's a babe and THE WWII pinup.

Anyway, chances are that I'll be writing up individual posts on each of these figures/topics (if I'm bothered)...
Well, there isn't much left to say, so I'm going to go improve upon my French accent (maybe then I'll look at least a bit like Brigitte Bardot).

Over and out,
Nadine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment