Friday, June 11, 2010

Deviantart!

Well, I've had a Deviantart account for about two years now; however, it has been exceedingly neglected, due to the fact that I do not possess a large amount of artistic talent (aka: I can't draw/paint for shit).

On the other hand, I know how to write up a coherent sentence and I know the basics of Photoshop Elements. So, I therefore think to myself: "Hey, why not visit that good old Deviantart account I had once upon a time, in a land far far away?"
So I subsequently visited this account and posted a couple of scraps which I personally thought were marginally better than some of the other crap I see over Deviantart. Some of my posted works include this (attempted) coloured image of Audrey Hepburn:


...
Don't laugh, fool! You totes wish that you had my colourising skills!
Anyway, other lame works include my crappy creative writing story for English (which I shockingly did well in) and some colour splashes.
But, yeah... this is all part of my attempt to become a cool deviantart kid. =DDD

Here's me link:
(it's a bit lonely at the moment. Please cheer it up. Kthnksbye.)

über und heraus,
Nadine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment