Saturday, January 30, 2010

...shyte

Hey there you scrimshankers. I'm sad to say that my mood at the moment is:

R E A L L Y.A N N O Y E D. This is mainly because I leave the house for, what, five hours? and I come back to find that my internet is as slow as your mum... KIDDING. Your mum isn't slow (?) it's just that I'm exceedingly angered, and when I'm exceedingly angered, I tend to throw insults at your mum. o.O

Anyway, on to a happier note, I spent most of the day with the wonderous, the uh-mazing and the sexyful, Caroline (L). We spent most of the day either bitching, taking photos, laughing about nothing, watching Doctor Who, complaining about the infnite length of the DVD Confidentials or drooling over David Tennant (who happens to be the most sexiest scot in the history of sexy scottish people).

Now... I do have photos, but my internet is sooo slow that I could run a lap around the world and my Facebook page would probably still be loading. None the less, I'm going to give it a go uploading them, and if you see them posted, then it obviously worked and my internet decided to cooperate with me. *fingers crossed*


.....

Epic fail.

Okay, so I'll post the next blog entry (which will include the photos) when my internet has regained it's strength. GOSH, the bitch could've found a better time to get PMS, I actually had some wonderful Victoria Frances artworks to show you, all photographed out of Caroline's books.

Anyway, life goes on. Ta.
Nadine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment