Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Art of Suicide - Emilie Autumn;


Why live a life?
That's painted with pity and sadness and strife.




Why dream a dream?
That's tainted with trouble and less than it seems.




Why bother bothering?
Just for a poem or another sad song to sing.




Why live a lie?
Why live a lie?

Well, now that I've shared with you the most honest and sincere song lyrics I've ever heard, I'd just like to say a big fat WOW at last night's episode of LOST. The last two episodes have really been placed into extremes. What I'm trying to say is that this week's episode was extremely epic and magical and heartwarming, whilst last week's episode was extremely shit and boring and mundane.

But seriously, never have I felt so
touched (pun intended) by an episode of
LOST. It really is episodes like this that make me feel proud to be a fan of this oh-so wonderful show. I don't want to say much about it though, just in case some of you have seen the light and have begun to watch the television paramount which is LOST. Spoilers aren't cool, man. Not cool at all... But anyway, 10/10 for the episode Ab Aeterno and may LOST forever live long and prosper in our hearts.

Oh and I am doing a double post tomorrow, in reason that I have missed posting one of my
MV of the Week entries. SO, tomorrow you shall watch this week's MV as well as last week's.

Anyway, thanks for reading and peace to all,

Nadine xx

2 comments:

  1. YAY! TWO MV's. Can't wait!
    I like the photos! Were they from photobucket, that was not behaving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, they were from the photobucket that was not behaving.

    ReplyDelete