Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive...

Reasons for my absence:

Reason #1. My internet has been slower than a snail carrying his shell, his mother's shell, his father's shell and his sister's shell all at once. So, I'm updating now because it's a lot faster than it was before, but I still can't watch videos or do other regular things I'd usually do on the internet.
Reason #2. I've had quite a bit of school work... which I have (failingly) been attempting to do.
Reason #3. I haven't really been bothered... but that's only because of the scarce amount of downloads I have in my possession, not because I don't love posting. =)

*sigh* Okay, well since that's out of the way, how's about I just post my new playlist? Never has music been so abundant in my life, so I think it quite appropriate to share with you the songs that are keeping me sane. Here they are:

Pain - Hollywood Undead
Somebody Help Me -
Full Blown Rose
On My Own -
Chrisette Michele
Headlock -
Imogen Heap
Lothlorien - Enya
Memories
- Within Temptation
O Death - Jen Titus
Get Away with Murder -
Jeffree Star
Winter - Tori Amos
Hero
- Regina Spektor
Living in a World Without You - The Rasmus
Running up that hill -
Placebo (or Kate Bush)
You're gonna go far, Kid - The Offspring
The Importance of being Idle -
Oasis
Moondance - Nightwish
*original* Gloomy Sunday
- Rezso Seress
Cabaret - Liza Minelli
Pardonne moi ce caprice d'enfant - Mireille Mathieu
Someone Like You - Mercury City
Monster - Meg & Dia
Diary of Jane (acoustic version) - Breaking Benjamin
Macavity - Cats
Scarborough Fair - Hayley Westenra
Misery Loves Company - Emilie Autumn
Slow Me Down - Emmy Rossum
Love Song Requiem - Trading Yesterday
Don't You want Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane
Silence - Delirium featuring Sarah McLachlan
Stripped - Shiny Toy Guns
Old School Hollywood - System of a Down!

Over and out,
Nadine xx


But what is this, that I cant see
with ice cold hands taking hold of me.
When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
who will have mercy on your soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment