Monday, March 1, 2010

Loverly;

Yay for yet another day off school.

So, guess what? I've got a pretty bad case of influenza and my half yearly exams are in less than two days. How wonderful is that? Everything just seems to be going my way these days... Excuse me while I have a good cry.

Anyway, so I was reading/writing some legal studies notes (may it die) whilst listening to some horrible drill being operated by the obnoxious road workers outside and then all of a sudden, I hear this voice in my head, screaming: "That is the final straw! Begging your pardon while I go post a blog entry, as this is not working for me at all!"

Okay, so I didn't exactly say it like that, but I wanted to. =D

Now, onto a different note. The real reason why I'm posting today is to show you some pretty artworks I found on Deviantart yesterday. I coincidently came across this user named eireen who creates these exceedingly stunning graphic images, which take you into this dark world of enchanted forests, fallen angels, paganism and mythology. So, long story short: They are just darn loverly.

Well, I may be a tad bit weird to find them loverly, but here are some of them just to see what you think:










Aren't they uh-mazing?
Anyway, I highly recommend that you take a look at the rest of her gallery, as this is but a taste of her fabulous artworks! My favourite of these is The Queen of Hearts (4th from the top), mainly because it's such an avant garde take on the classic character.

OH, and I'd really love to wish one of my good friends, Angela, a happy birthday! She turns 17 today, and I think we should all sing for her:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear Angela,
Happy Birthday to you!


Well, thanks for reading! Over and out.
Nadine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment