Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Ding Dong Song;

So, we're at school, during lunch and Caroline says "OH EM GEE, it's just been playing in my head!" and I say, "Dear Caroline, what's been playing in your head?" and she replies "...THE DING DONG SONG"

And that was when Nadine could not remove that vile piece of 'music' from the icy chasm of her mind. Therefore, I have decided to post it here! I orginally discovered this odious song on a Lord of the Rings spoof (which I shall post), where this one dude lipsynched this song to make it look as if The Mouth of Sauron* is singing to the Fellowship. It's Absolutely hilarious, because he's timed it really quite well. Anyway, the video is made by a user named freiheitskampfer and here it is (Just a note: this is not my MV of the week):




Isn't absolutely horrendous? I think so.
Anyway, over and out!
Nadine xx

*You would'nt know the Mouth of Sauron, unless you have read the books or seen the extended edition of the third film.

5 comments:

  1. Nadine my love
    you are fucked up in so many ways
    and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for noticing!
    I will always touch your tra-la-la, Lor. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLL hilarious! i remember you telling me about this and i only just remembered to have a look. i throughly enjoyed it loll

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!
    How disturbingly amusing is it?

    ReplyDelete